Tonight was another great night at Victory!
We started off chatting for a while. Then, Caleb & Lauren had some announcements. Here they are:
1) Pancake Breakfast to support Youth Convention is Saturday, March 6th, 2010. Anyone planning to go to convention should be there to help out.
2) Pancake Breakfast Setup – Friday, March 5th, 2010. We will be moving tables, assigning roles, etc to help make the Pancake Breakfast run smoothly.
3) Prayer Nights – every Sunday night from 6:30-7:00pm.
4) Movie Night – Possibly next Friday (2/26) in the Youth Room.
5) Youth Convention – April 1st-3rd 2010. If you are interested in going, make sure to let Caleb & Lauren know ASAP!
Next, we did some ice breaker questions asking us about random things. It was interesting to learn some random things about everyone. Afterwards, Caleb took prayer requests and we prayed.
Praise & Worship followed. We sang Here Is Our King, Your Grace Is Enough, and Holy Is The Lord. It was a great time. Following that, Caleb prayed.
After a previous vote, we decided to watch a Rob Bell video tonight. The one that was in the plans was voted down because all of those who wanted to see it based on the vote weren’t present tonight. We watched one called “dust.”
Afterwards, we played a round of Mad Gab. The girls proved to be victorious by getting 20 points first. Once Mad Gab was done, Caleb prayed & we called it a night.
Have an awesome week!