What’s Up Emerge? Tonight was spent tie dying T-shirts to wear at youth convention next week!
IMPORTANT: Here are the instructions for what to do with your shirt next!
- Let set for 6-8 hours or longer for most intense colors
- Rinse well with water until excess dye is removed.
- Cut rubber bands (if used)
- Fill washer to “large load” setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of laundry soap.
- Wash and dry separately (don’t put in with other stuff unless you want that to become tie dyed as well!)
Now, for a few reminders/announcements.
- Pray for Corey. He had to leave tonight because he wasn’t feeling well. Continue to pray for him throughout the week!
- Next week, we’ll talk more about convention and prepare some last minute stuff. If you’d like to add writing to your shirt, be sure to bring it with you!
- Sunday School meets every Sunday at 9:30 AM. Be sure to join us for that!
- If you didn’t already turn in your convention permission slip, please do so by NEXT Wednesday at the very latest.