Hey Emerge – Brad here – I’d like to thank Alexis for putting together tonight’s post. She’ll be joining our blogging team more often now! Feel free to leave a comment to welcome her to the team! 🙂 Here’s what she wrote:
Good evening , Happy Wednesday (also Happy Last Wednesday before school start again! – Yes, we had to go there!)
Tonight was a bit different than usual. We spent a good amount of time chatting before getting started with a few announcements. Here’s that info:
- We’re going to Park City on Friday! We’ll leave the church at 5:30 pm (For those of you who are always late, that’d be 5:00 pm) and return later on Friday evening – probably around 10:00 pm.
- See You At the Pole is Wednesday, September 26th. We’ll have more info for you as we get closer!
- We’re still working on collecting money for PennDel’s Cup of Water / Water for Life thing. Please bring change/money! 🙂
After the announcements, Heather & Corey passed out “goal sheets” for the upcoming school year and asked the teens to fill them out.
Goals for the 2012-2013 School Year
- My spiritual goal this year is:
- My academic goal this year is:
- The people I would like to share my faith with and/ or invite to youth group are:
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:14 NIV)
QOTW: What are your goals for the upcoming school year?