If this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. (2 Peter 2:9 NIV)
Other Verses to Note:
- 1 Samuel 19:1-17
- Psalm 59:1-17
- 2 Peter 2:9
- Do an online search of some of the heroes and martyrs mentioned. Talk to some friends about how they helped shape the world.
- Study the Psalms and the life of Jesus carefully whenever you feel misunderstood. Think about the responses of David and Jesus and how you can respond wisely when things go bad.
- If another student is being accused of something, make an effort to find out the truth instead of immediately taking one side or the other.
- When have you been mistreated? How did it make you feel?
- What are some Christlike ways you can respond to unfairness?