Hey All…We’re going to try a new post format for tonight’s post. Let me know what you think 🙂 -Brad
During this week’s chat time, we caught up on life, and ended up discussing 100 ways to scare people. We also showed the following videos.
Soldier’s Deck of Cards
Son of God Trailer
At the conclusion of chat time, we moved into tonight’s worship, after watching the “No Other Name” opener that we used at Worship Night.
Tonight’s Worship Songs
- “God’s Great Dance Floor” by Chris Tomlin
- “Forever Reign” by Kristian Stanfill
- “One Thing Remains” by Jeremy Riddle
- “Jesus At The Center” by Darlene Zschech
- Convention – #in14 – World’s Strongest Red Neck Steve McGranahan will also be at convention, in addition to Communicator Mike Holt and Worship Bands Remedy Drive & Reilly. We also continued to discuss what we’re planning to do as far as matching shirts & decided we’ll continue the discussion next week.
- Spaghetti Dinner – Don’t forget that our spaghetti dinner fundraiser is coming up on March 16th. Please make every effort to be at church that day to help us run it.
Tonight’s message talked about Moses’s stuttering problem. Before that even came to be, Moses was almost killed as there were orders that all the Hebrew boys at the time of his birth were to be killed. God kept Moses on the earth because He had a plan for how He would use him. In the end, Moses was used for his calling (bringing the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt), even though it took many plagues for Pharaoh to let the Israelites leave.
We spent the remaining time watching Katie play Minecraft on the big screen & listening to some music.
Questions of the Week
- What do you think? (Of anything, from the new post format to the worship songs last night)
- What is your favorite game to play on your phone/iPod?