TODAY’S KEY VERSE
15 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise,16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15-16 NIV)
- Numbers 27:1-11
- Judges 4:17-24
- Judges 5:24-31
- 2 Chronicles 22:10 to 23:11
- 2 Chronicles 23:12-23
- Take the Dare 2 Share Challenge. In the next 48 hours talk to a non-Christian friend about who Jesus is, what He’s done for you, and what He means to you. Be sure to let that friend know Jesus makes them the same offer.
- Think about something from your past that was less than a positive situation. Look at it full-on and acknowledge what happened. Then get a bird’s-eye view. Ask God for His perspective and look for ways that experience can help you talk to others about Him.
- What part does passion have to play in sharing your faith?
- How would your friends respond if you told them about Jesus? Explain.
- Why do some people find it so easy to talk to others about Jesus and some don’t?