Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. (1 Chronicles 16:10 NIV)
OTHER VERSES TO NOTE
- 1 Chronicles 15:1-3
- 1 Chronicles 15:14-16
- 1 Chronicles 15:25-16:3
- 1 Chronicles 16:7-18
- 1 Chronicles 16:19-36
- Keep a “Thankful” blog. Make a short list of things you’re thankful for and post it weekly.
- Pray the Psalms when you get stuck in your conversations with God.
- Memorize some of the names of God. When you get stressed, crowd out your freaked-out mental ravings by trying to recite them in your head.
- What is worship?
- What are different ways Christians worship God, both in the church and in their daily lives?
- What does the Bible say about worship?