Happy Wednesday blog readers! Also, happy (hopefully) last time you’ll be reading our posts on this site (more on that later)!
Tonight started out with some extended chat and hang out time as we prepared some last minute things. Before starting worship, we watched a video entitled “I Am a Murderer” that one of my friends created. You can see that at the end of this post. After the video, we moved right into worship. Tonight’s songs were One Way, Where I Belong, Mighty to Save, and Glorify. After worship, Corey prayed. (Anna wasn’t with us tonight because she wasn’t feeling well – keep her in your prayers!)
After prayer came a few announcements. (Woohoo! Time for us to sound like a broken record!) Here were tonight’s announcements.
- We’ll be having a silent auction and “hot dog grab and go” on Sunday, March 11th (not this Sunday, but the one after that). Please plan to be here to help out and raise money for convention.
- This Sunday, March 4th the Christian School of York Crusader singers will be singing in our main service. Taylor is a part of that, so please come out and support the fellow teens (and Taylor!)
- Youth & Young Couples worship night is THIS Friday at 7:00 PM. Come out for a great night of worship followed by a dessert fellowship. Whoever brings the most friends will win a Sherry’s gift card.
- Convention is coming up April 5th-7th. You know the details about that. Worth Dying For and Tim Ross . . . should be an awesome weekend!
- All T-shirt orders are due by THIS SUNDAY. We need to get the order in soon so it gets here before convention. DO NOT FORGET!
- And now, for the website explanation…on Friday night (following worship night), we’ll be starting the move to a new website. The only thing that will affect you is that this page (AKA the blog) will now be part of the website instead of a separate thing. I’ll explain in greater detail next week, when the move should be done. Those who were there got a sneak peek of the new design tonight.